Boxall Brown and Jones are proud to offer this top quality studio apartment to let. Viewings available 7 days per week - MUST VIEW to appreciate the quality of the accommodation **NO TENANT FEES*** ** NO PETS **
- Address: Hartington Street, Derby
- Price: £340 pcm
- Bedrooms: 1
- Type: Studio
Boxall Brown and Jones are proud to be advertising this superb studio apartment to let on a long term basis with a professional landlord.
The property is located close to local shops, amenities and within walking distance to the city centre and the INTU centre.
Part Furnished, this studio offers convenient living with the water bills included in the rent together with use of shared Internet and shared laundry space with washing machine.
Secure coded main entrance into the hallway with Minton tiles and security lighting leading to the apartments.
This apartment is located on the ground floor (front).
15'04" x 15'07" (4.67m x 4.75m)
The apartment door opens into the main living space with laminate flooring and a range of newly fitted wall and base units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, fridge freezer and an integrated electric oven and hob.
Natural light flows through the large double glazed window and there is plenty of space for the double bed, wardrobe and sofa supplied.
This useful area provides space for storage and allows access to;
Comprising of a fully fitted shower suite with low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with fitted shower and vinyl flooring.
Tenants are required to pay to the first months rent and deposit, the deposit being equivalent to 5 weeks rent or less, prior to a tenancy commencing. A holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent or less will be required on making an application for the property, this amount will be deducted from the total required.
The holding deposit will be retained by the landlord/letting agent if false or misleading information is provided which affects a decision to let the property and calls into question your suitability as a tenant
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.