Church Street, Belper, Derbyshire
*** LET AGREED *** This generously proportioned one bedroomed apartment is situated conveniently central to Belper, enjoying beautiful countryside views with modern kitchen and bathroom. Viewing is essential. NO PETS
- Address: Church Street, Belper, Derbyshire
- Rent: £475 pcm
- Bedrooms: 1
- Type: Apartment - penthouse
- Reference: 13114
Leave the offices of Boxall Brown and Jones of Belper along Market Head and take the left hand fork onto Church Street, where the property can be found on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our To Let board.
Situated conveniently to the town centre with its railway station, shopping, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities, renowned for its historic Mills, character and charm. Belper has easy access to Derby and Nottingham via major road links i.e the A6, A38 and M1, whilst providing the gateway to the beautiful Peak District.
Available now, the deceptively spacious property offers accommodation on the first floor of the building comprising spacious sitting room with windows enjoying views over the Chevin, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
A communal entrance hall allows access to stairs to the first floor and the property entrance. The lobby area opens to;
17'04" max x 15'03" max (5.28m max x 4.65m max)
Large carpeted sitting room with electric heater, media point and two windows allowing plenty of natural light, one of which provides stunning views of the Chevin.
8'00" x 6'10" (2.44m x 2.08m)
Beautifully fitted modern kitchen with vinyl flooring, a range of matching wall and base units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer and brick style tiled splash backs. There is an electric hob and oven with extractor over, a fridge freezer is supplied and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine
11'04" max x 9'06" max (3.45m max x 2.90m max)
Carpeted double bedroom with electric heater, two storage closets and a window allowing plenty of natural light and provides stunning views of the Chevin.
Accessed via an inner lobby with window allowing views of Belper, the bathroom has a modern suite consisting of bath with shower over and tiled splash back, wash hand basin and low level WC, vinyl flooring, two storage closets and mirror.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.